Manningham General Practice (MGP) is operated and fully owned by committed doctors who are dedicated to providing better health and wellbeing for all of their patients.1
With world class facilities and outstanding doctors and experienced managers, receptionists and nurses, our commitment to you and your family is to continue to be the leading provider in health care for the local community.
We offer a range of services (please see the services tab) within the practice and have a large range of complimentary services within the Manningham Medical Centre complex including radiology, pathology, pharmacy, allied health and specialist services. Let’s not forget that when you’re done you can also grab a coffee on your way home from our cafe located at the front of the building.
MGP doctors will always take the time necessary to deal fully with your medical problems. To minimize inconvenience to other patients please inform the receptionist at the time of booking if you feel that you may require a longer consultation e.g. for counseling, surgical procedures, insurance or other comprehensive medical checks, Centrelink reports, Pap smears, and complex or multiple minor problems.
Practice Opening Times
MGP provides a comprehensive 7 days per week service, including a dedicated After Hours Clinic (AHC)*.
- Consultations are by appointment only
- To make an appointment please call (03) 8840 1400 or book online below.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate your preferred time
Mon to Fri – 8:00am to 8:00pm
Saturday & Public Holidays – 9:00am to 5:00pm*
Sunday – 9:00am to 1:00pm (excl. Christmas Day and New Years Day)
*1:00pm – 5:00pm: After Hours Clinic – Higher Charges Apply
Fax Number: (03) 8840 1499
Billing & Fees
Manningham General Practice is a Private Billing Practice. The fee schedule for consultations is posted in the Reception area. Please note that the fees charged for all consultations and procedural items do not exceed and in most instances are substantially less than the AMA recommended fees.
As part of Manningham General Practice’s commitment to the health of our local community, we are proud to announce that all children aged 12 and under will be Bulk Billed from Monday to Friday’s 8am to 8pm, commencing 3rd of July 2018. Doctors at Manningham General Practice look forward to caring for your children and making sure their health and wellbeing are a priority.
- Bulk Billing Availability:
- Travel Medicine Consultations
- Pensioners, and in certain discrete circumstances (eg. results or prescriptions) as identified by your Doctor.
- All children, under 12 years, will be bulk billed from Monday to Friday’s 8am to 8pm. Private billing will apply on all weekends, Saturday mornings included, and all Public Holidays.
- Heavily discounted fees are offered to Health Care Card holders.
- Veterans Affairs patients are entitled to sign the Service Voucher with no out of pocket costs.
- Third Party reimbursable accounts (WorkCover, TAC, etc) primarily remain the responsibility of the patient, who is also responsible for all ‘gap payments’ (if any).
- Higher fees apply to all After Hours Clinic consultations.
- Bulk Billing Availability:
The Policy at MGP is that Accounts need to be settled at the time of consultation, otherwise an
administration fee of $10 will apply to accounts not settled on the day. Cash, Cheque, EFTPOS and credit card facilities are available.
Manningham General Practice wishes to advise that we require 24 hours notice if you wish to CANCEL your appointment. Failure to inform MGP Reception Staff will incur a NON ATTENDANCE FEE OF $50.00.