Manningham General Practice (MGP) is operated and fully owned by committed doctors who are dedicated to providing better health and wellbeing for all of their patients.
We offer a range of services (please see the services tab) within the practice and have a large range of complimentary services within the Manningham Medical Centre complex including radiology, pathology, pharmacy, allied health and specialist services. Let’s not forget that when you’re done you can also grab a coffee on your way home from our cafe located at the front of the building.
MGP doctors will always take the time necessary to deal fully with your medical problems. To minimize inconvenience to other patients please inform the receptionist at the time of booking if you feel that you may require a longer consultation e.g. for counseling, surgical procedures, insurance or other comprehensive medical checks, Centrelink reports, Pap smears, and complex or multiple minor problems.
Practice Opening Times
MGP provides a comprehensive 7 days per week service, including a dedicated After Hours Clinic (AHC)*.
- Consultations are by appointment only
- To make an appointment please call 1800 88 5000 or book online below.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate your preferred time
Mon to Fri – 8:00am to 8:00pm
Saturday & Public Holidays – 9:00am to 5:00pm*
Sunday – 9:00am to 1:00pm (excl. Christmas Day and New Years Day)
*1:00pm – 5:00pm: After Hours Clinic – Higher Charges Apply
Fax Number: 1800 88 5050
Billing & Fees
Manningham General Practice is a Private Billing Practice. The fee schedule for consultations is posted in the Reception area. Please note that the fees charged for all consultations and procedural items do not exceed and in most instances are substantially less than the AMA recommended fees.
- Bulk Billing available to Pensioners, and in certain discrete circumstances (eg. results or prescriptions) as identified by your Doctor.
- Heavily discounted fees are offered to Health Care Card holders.
- Veterans Affairs patients are entitled to sign the Service Voucher with no out of pocket costs.
- Third Party reimbursable accounts (WorkCover, TAC, etc) primarily remain the responsibility of the patient, who is also responsible for all ‘gap payments’ (if any).
- Higher fees apply to all After Hours Clinic consultations.
- Travel Medicine consultations are privately billed for all patients.